Justyna creates, manages and delivers bespoke brand and marketing campaigns which combine her creativity, industry know-how and storytelling with acute strategic and commercial awareness.
She is the creative and strategic lead on projects, working with her black book of creative sector specialists and international contacts to deliver wholesome campaigns, partnerships and collaborations.
Examples of Justyna’s creative solutions include:
- The ON DESIGN campaign
- A virtual reality project for the luxury design studio 1508 London
- A viral digital marketing campaign for Sebastian Conran and his Universal Expert brand
- Influencer marketing campaign and a Victoria & Albert Museum live drawing event for online art retailer Rise Art
- A video and digital marketing brand activation campaign for sculptor David Harber
Brand, marketing and PR consultancy
Justyna helps ambitious design and interiors businesses shape their brand, marketing and PR strategies. She uses her deep understanding of business drivers and both the B2B and B2C landscapes to guide businesses on their USPs, key brand messages and visual identity. Based on brands’ business objectives and target audiences, she develops and implements effective marketing and PR strategies.
Justyna is a charismatic public speaker, sharing her expertise on brand communications for design, interiors and luxury sectors internationally. Her experience includes:
- Discussion on ‘How Luxury Brands Should Be Marketed Online’ with the CEO of Christian Lacroix at Maison et Objet in Paris
- ‘Crafting Your Design Story Through Digital’ at Dubai Design Week with the editor of Harper’s Bazaar Arabia and partner at Foster+Partners
- You can see Justyna next at the Lodz Design Week this May, where she’ll discuss ‘Promoting European Design in the UK’.